I offer Compassionate Care for Chronic Dieters.
– Life-long physical and mental health (without dieting tactics)
– To break up with all forms of dieting and end cycles of yo-yo dieting (for good)
– To no longer fear or feel out of control with food
– Solutions to overcome food and body preoccupation
– To omit feelings of deprivation, guilt, shame, and embarrassment from eating experiences
– A renewed, empowered and autonomous relationship with food and physical activity
– A strengthened connection with the body, its sensations, and an ability to meet its needs
– Realizations of respect, self-worth, confidence, innate wisdom and purpose
I hope here, through the services I offer, you find exactly what you’re looking for. Please inquire about any of the individual or group offerings below and I’ll be happy to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Escape the Dungeon of Diet Culture
Group Training – Intuitive Eating
If you feel defeated by diets and at war with food and your body you’re not alone. Join a special group of ambitious individuals who seek to live life unchained by the darkness of diet culture and instead immerse themselves in the light of renewed physical and mental health, confidence and happiness that results from exploration into intuitive eating.
Members of EDDC seek
- To understand the physical, mental, and emotional harm dieting causes and ultimately detach from all forms of dieting (and dieting tools)
- To better understand themselves and the relationships they have with food and their bodies
- Knowledge and integration of foundational Intuitive Eating principles and practices
- Methods to help them connect better with the needs of their bodies
- Autonomy over food (as making decisions of when, what, and how much to eat)
- Encouragement, listening and support from other non-dieters
- To participate in a safe, non-judgmental, caring and and group setting in which to share past and present personal experiences
- Two hour-long virtual meetings, three times a month, for three months
- Five one-on-one sessions. One before the start of the group program, one each month of the program, and one after.
Book a call with me and there I’ll provide details regarding the start of an upcoming EDDC cohort, what the investment looks like, and I’ll address any other questions you might have.
Food, Body, and Beyond Private Coaching
Private Coaching – Intuitive Eating
If you prefer to work one-on-one together, rather than in a group setting, this is a great option (especially if discussing “food and body stuff” in a group feels extremely vulnerable to you). This offers me the opportunity to get to know you better while understanding and assessing your needs on a more personal level.
FBB Clients Seek
- Greater personalized attention than what can be offered in a group setting
- To gain specialized insight and guidance throughout their intuitive eating journey
- To take baby steps and move at their own pace in their intuitive eating journey
- To perhaps join EDDC after finding their own “voice” through their experience in intuitive eating
FBB Session Format
- 1, 2hr VIP discovery and mapping session
- Nine 60-minute virtual meetings, three times a month, for three months with the option to renew for another three months afterwards, join EDDC, or join EDDC’s graduate program, Live Bright.
Book a call with me and there I’ll provide details regarding the next possible start of our sessions, what the investment looks like, and I’ll address any other questions you might have.